Use these questions to guide a group or to reflect on your own when exploring a challenge or situation in which you and your team require movement – to get further ahead.
- How valuable an experience (or project) do you plan this to be?
- How much risk are you willing to take?
- How participative do you plan to be?
- To what extent are you invested in the well being of the whole?
- What have you done to contribute to the very thing you complain about or want to change?
- What doubts and reservations do you have?
- What is the refusal you have been postponing?
- What have you said Yes to that you no longer mean?
- What is the forgiveness you continue to withhold?
- What is the promise you are willing to make, with no expectation of return?
- What is the price you are willing to pay for falling short of the promise?
- What gift have you received from another in this room?
- What is the gift you continue to hold in exile?
Leave a Reply